Accounts Receivable Clerk
NOW HIRING: Accounts receivable clerk
1 full-time on-site position in downtown London, Ontario.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
Performing a variety of accounting and bookkeeping duties according to established policies and procedures. Maintaining contact with staff, vendors and clients and observing confidentiality with client matters. Generating accounts receivable invoices and client statements, and following up with overdue accounts to ensure that invoices are paid in a timely manner. Assisting with financial analysis, as requested, and organizing and maintaining vendor and client files for the required period of time.
- College level accounting classes with 1-2 years of hands-on accounting experience is preferred
- Computer skills and a good mathematical background
- Experience with accounting systems, Sage 50 preferred
- Ability to sort, check, count, and verify numbers
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently
- Ability to listen, communicate (written and verbal), with excellent grammar, spelling and proof reading skills and able to follow-up effectively with all staffing levels and clients/customers
- Ability to work independently, a self-starter, energetic and demonstrates common sense with sound judgment
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast-paced ever-changing work environment by anticipating work needs and following through with minimum direction
We are a globally oriented company with a passion for our local community. We value creativity, collaboration and critical thinking. We offer competitive compensation, RRSP matching and benefits. Apply today and join our growing team.
To apply for the Accounts Receivable Clerk position, please submit your CV and cover letter to careers [at] publicsectordigest [dot] com . Please indicate within the subject line of your e-mail the position you are applying for.
Resumes must be submitted by December 16th, 2016
We thank all applicants, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.