Position: Java Developer
Job Category: Programming
Location: London, Ontario
Vacancies: 1 Full-time, Permanent
Target Start Date: February 2017
Successful candidates will be passionate about the quality of front-end and back-end code, love learning new technologies, and are able to adapt to changing design frameworks and design principles. Responsibilities will include supporting, enhancing, and creating web-hosted asset management, financial, and geospatial applications.
A creative and passionate Java Developer with the following skills:
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 3+ years of related work experience
- Expertise with Java development (J2SE, J2EE)
- Proficient with Apache Tomcat, NetBeans IDE, GIT, and other enterprise development tools
- Significant skills working with RDBMS (SQL Server and Oracle) data stores
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions and participate in code review
- Strong communication skills, written and oral - ability to communicate complex technical issues clearly
We are a globally oriented company with a passion for our local community. We value creativity, collaboration and critical thinking. Our staff members enjoy competitive salaries, group benefits, flex-time, and a generous RRSP matching contribution program. Apply today and join our growing team.
How to Apply
To apply for the Java Developer position, submit your CV and cover letter to careers [at] publicsectordigest [dot] com. Applicants are encouraged to provide code samples and links to past projects. Please indicate within the subject line of your e-mail the position you are applying for.
We thank all applicants. however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.