Join our team and make a national impact. One in four Canadians is impacted by PSD’s research, technology and infrastructure advisory services. We empower government decision-makers with data and insight to make smart decisions about their infrastructure and capital assets. The PSD team is an interdisciplinary, diverse group of researchers, programmers, statisticians, economists and business developers from around the world. PSD’s portfolio of products and services includes high-performance analytical applications and consulting and advisory services designed for capital infrastructure and asset management, financial planning, and optimizing the performance of public sector organizations; a monthly research publication designed for government staff and executives; and, monthly educational webinars covering pertinent related to governance.
NOW HIRING: Research & Business Development Analyst
- Conduct research specific to local, provincial/state, and national governments, and complete interviews with public sector officials and subject matter experts.
- Review international media, government publications and online databases, and attend conferences and lectures to assist with the development of articles to be published in the Public Sector Digest and to generate sales leads.
- Contribute directly to the growth of Digest membership, advertising and webinar participation through business development activities targeting existing and prospective clients.
- Assist in the production of webinars by identifying topics and panelists, and promoting the series through social media and other targeted communications platforms.
- Report internally on legislation, regulations and government programs related to asset management, infrastructure investment and intergovernmental affairs, to assist with product development and market analysis.
- Maintain PSD’s social media accounts and build brand awareness and generate publishing, advertising and membership growth opportunities.
- Collaborating with a team of Research & Business Development Analysts, produce comprehensive reviews of major public sector conferences across North America.
- As subject matter experts, deliver presentations and workshops to Public Sector Digest members and the wider public sector.
- Extensive knowledge of the Canadian public sector
- Experience working in/with the public sector
- Experience working in/with the publishing industry
- Experience in sales/business development
- Experience developing webinars and other web-based marketing strategies/platforms
- Bilingual – English/French written and oral communication skills
- Completion of a master’s degree in public policy/administration/business