Position: Senior Account Manager
Job Category: Sales
Location: London, Ontario and Burlington, Ontario
Vacancies: 1 Full-time, Permanent (London), 1 Full-time, Permanent (Burlington)
Target Start Date: February 2017
The successful candidate will be a driven and committed career professional with a proven track record of success. Reporting to the General Manager of Business Development and Implementation, the Senior Account Manager will be responsible for building relationships with clients and promoting new products and services; maintaining existing client relationships, and identifying and pursuing new opportunities in the public sector market. Candidates must have five years of successful sales experience in North America in a complex business-to-business environment engaging senior levels of contacts. Previous public sector experience is desirable.
- 5 - 10 years of successful business development experience
- Relevant post-secondary degree or diploma (Finance, Marketing, Business)
- Attention to detail and an ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to draw insights and present in an engaging manner
- Highly motivated, self-directed and committed to delivering exceptional customer needs satisfaction
- Experience with managing and coordinating all aspects of the sales process from proposal writing and senior level presentations to effective closing of sale
- Demonstrated experience utilizing CMMS applications i.e. Salesforce
- Experience working with municipalities would be considered an asset
We are a globally oriented company with a passion for our local community. We value creativity, collaboration and critical thinking. Our staff members enjoy competitive salaries, overachievement bonus, group benefits, flex-time, and a generous RRSP matching contribution program.
How to Apply
To apply for the Senior Account Manager position, submit your CV and cover letter to careers [at] publicsectordigest [dot] com. Please indicate within the subject line of your e-mail the position you are applying for.
We thank all applicants, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.