Job Category: Administration
Location: London, Ontario
Vacancies: 1 Full-time, Permanent
Target Start Date: February 2017
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for performing a wide variety of administrative and clerical duties to support all PSD business lines.
- Prepare reports, agendas and meeting minutes for senior management
- Facilitate communication of internal deadlines and deliverables across departments
- Assist with external communication for senior management, including scheduling meetings and drafting correspondence
- Manage the planning and coordination of travel for PSD staff
- Assist with the planning and execution of PSD's own events/conferences
- Assist with various administrative duties as needed
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in an applicable field
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in either an Office Administration or Executive Assistant role
- Experience working directly with senior executives
- Experience managing multiple priorities in a rapidly growing, multifaceted organization
- Experience with customer/client relations
- Ability to listen and communicate (written and verbal) effectively with all staffing levels and clients/customers
- Ability to work independently, a self-starter, energetic and demonstrates common sense with sound judgment
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
We are a globally oriented company with a passion for our local community. We value creativity, collaboration and critical thinking. Our staff members enjoy competitive salaries, group benefits, and a generous RRSP matching contribution program.
To apply for the Executive Assistant position, submit your CV and cover letter to careers [at] publicsectordigest [dot] com. Please indicate within the subject line of your e-mail the position you are applying for.