Join our team and make a national impact. One in four Canadians is impacted by PSD’s research, technology and infrastructure advisory services. We empower government decision-makers with data and insight to make smart decisions about their infrastructure and capital assets. The team at PSD is an interdisciplinary, diverse group of researchers, programmers, statisticians, economists and business developers from around the world.
PSD’s portfolio of products and services include high-performance analytical applications, consulting and advisory services designed for capital infrastructure, asset management, financial planning, and optimizing the performance of public sector organizations. PSD also produces a monthly research publication designed for government staff and executives; and, monthly educational webinars based on industry related topics.
NOW HIRING: SALES SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
A full-time on-site position in downtown London, Ontario working in our CityWide Software Division. Successful candidates will be driven and committed career professional with the proven ability to learn quickly in a fast pasted environment. This is an entry level position that will provide opportunity to gain valuable experience in the public sector.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
• Supporting the sales team in an administrative capacity
• Helping to organize and complete RFP’s and Sales Proposals as required
• Manage and coordinate trade and conference events
• Designated “Lead Qualifier” for the Sales Department, qualifying in-coming Sales Leads and ensuring they are directed to the appropriate Account Manager
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
A driven and passionate Sales Associate with the following skills:
• Bachelor’s degree or College Diploma in Marketing, Business or related discipline
• Excellent customer service skills
• Be competitive in nature and driven for personal and professional success
• Demonstrated self-starter who works well independently and in team environments
• High attention to detail
We are a globally oriented company with a passion for our local community. We value creativity, collaboration and critical thinking. Our staff members enjoy competitive salaries, group benefits, flex-time, and a generous RRSP matching contribution program. Apply today and join our growing team.
To apply for the Sales Support Representative position, submit your CV and cover letter to careers [at] publicsectordigest [dot] com. Please indicate within the subject line of your e-mail the position you are applying for.
We thank all applicants, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.