PSD is a full-service firm offering research, consulting and software services in the North American public sector market. We are an industry leader that strives to offer our clients innovative and cutting edge solutions for their asset management and financial budgeting needs.
As we continue to grow our team, we are seeking a full-time Software Developer to join the product development team within our London, ON office.
While working within a cross-functional development team, you will create web hosted asset management, financial and GIS applications. As a generalist who loves solving problems, you’ll find innovative solutions to tough challenges.
Duties will also include:
- Designing and developing front-end applications and backend services
- Working with other software developers in order to take product ideas from concept to release
- Managing self-directed assignments to implement features and resolve software defects to meet schedule commitments with high-level of quality
- University or College degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or related degree/diploma
- Experience building and scaling user-focused web applications
- A solid commitment to quality software development
- Experience with source code repositories such as Git
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment a must
- Good verbal and written communications and knowledge transfer skills
Why work with us?
We are a globally oriented company with a passion for our local community. We value creativity, collaboration and critical thinking. Your personal growth is important to us and we will encourage you to pursue the things you care about. We are growing quickly, so there are plenty of opportunities to learn and grow! Competitive compensation, RRSP and health benefits are parts of the full compensation package. Apply today and join our growing team!
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please do so by sending your cover letter and resume to careers [at] publicsectordigest [dot] com Please ensure to note the job title in the subject line of the e-mail.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.
PSD is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this when you apply and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.