Works Implementation Analyst
Position: Works Implementation Analyst
Job Category: Software Implementation
Location: Burlington, Ontario
Vacancies: 1 Full-time
Target Start Date: March 2017
Public Sector Digest is currently seeking a full-time Works Implementation Analyst with a focus on municipal infrastructure data and Enterprise Asset Management Software (EAM).
Responsibilities will include working directly with clients to analyze business and data requirements, design solutions to meet the day to day municipal maintenance management needs and deploy recommended solutions within the CityWide suite of EAM software. The Implementation Analyst will be expected to develop and maintain product specification, business & user requirements, training, and other system technical and business documentation. The candidate will also provide some software testing and support, communicating with internal and external stakeholders to interpret, document and resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely, professional and customer centered manner.
Experience should include software support/analysis, Infrastructure Asset Management, CMMS/EAM and GIS in a municipal environment. The ideal candidate will also have experience in a cloud computing environment with project management, user requirements analysis, software testing and software end user training. The candidate will utilize his or her experience to provide insight into improving Asset & Maintenance management practices for municipal clients and ultimately implement those solutions to best fit the individual needs of each client. This individual will work in the Asset Management Office within the Public Sector Digest, reporting directly to the General Manager of Asset Management. This position is located in PSD's Burlington Office.
- 2-3 years College or University in Computer Science, Information Management, GIS or Civil Engineering
- 2-5 years of experience in an Application Support/Analyst or Software Project Management role
- Knowledge & experience with relational databases, CMMS, EAM Systems and GIS
- Knowledge & experience with municipal infrastructure asset management tool & technologies
- Knowledge of municipal operations and capital budget programming and processes
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively facilitate complex software implementation projects and communicate with high level executives within the public sector
- Familiarity with CityWide and/or FMW Web Software applications is an asset
- Evaluate client CMMS and Asset Management need and opportunities
- Analyze and leverage client infrastructure, workflow and maintenance management data and information
- Recommend process improvements and develop and implement software configuration strategies
- Plan, track and communicate throughout software implementation project lifecycle
- Configure EAM software and provide software support, testing, troubleshooting and training
PSD offers its staff competitive compensation, a generous RRSP matching program and benefits. Apply today and join our growing team.
Submit CV to: careers [at] publicsectordigest [dot] com
Please indicate within the subject line of your e-mail the position you are applying for.
We thank all applicants; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.